Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tagging "Toread" does not always work...

Goddamned RSS feeds.

They allow me to quickly peruse a wide array of new information and see the flow of ideas, but they are cutting into my actual reading time. Case in point, I post articles that are interesting in my del.icio.us page as "toread," but I rarely get back to them, as I am reading more damned articles and posting them as interesting and "toread." Damned endless cycle of putting-shit-off.

Part of the problem may have been that I have not been in the mood to go back to d.elic.ous to check out my tagged articles due to its recent sluggishness. Fortunately, this weekend there was a server replacement/upgrade for the folks with too many damned periods in their name. I must say I can see a considerable speed increase... or perhaps it is just the effect of expectations upon my perception.

I will hope it is the former.

Categories: , ,

No comments: