Sunday, June 26, 2005

MIT Weblog Survey

I love statistics and data. Being a statophile, I realize that the best way for any data set to be indicative of the population as a whole is for any person that is eligible to take a survey, no matter what they consider themselves to be socially or semantically (e.g. I am not reeeeeeallllly a blogger).

I am not listed as a E-Level blogebrity, nor do many people read my blog (in fact, I am stunned when I receive comments). Even though I am not a popular blogger, I do blog on occasion and should, therefore, assist in the MIT Weblog Survey, as should anyone that has a blog. Even a person that has posted twice will help to make a dataset more robust and represent those that do not often 'blog.

I am happy to say that I have stood up and been counted (I wonder if all other people obsessed with research are as eager to take a survey or participate in a study).

Take the MIT Weblog Survey


Categories: , , , ,

No comments: